Friday, May 29, 2009

My Project List

I have found some great ideas for DIY decor from all these wonderful blog ladies. I think I will limit myself to one project a month for now so I don't overwhelm myself! I want to do every one of these and more!
A topiary by Kara:

Michelle's chalkboard:

Cabinet Door Makeover by 320 Sycamore's sister:

Frame Display (keys or any other sentimental item) by 320 Sycamore:

Photo Display by Kimba:

I also did my version of the Jute Vase and took the idea from Kimba - here is hers:

These are the projects that I am hoping to tackle and share with you once they are done. They seem fairly easy but you never know, a designer wanna-be like myself can mess anything up! Hmm, I am thinking I will start with the Chalkboard Frame =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled that you are going to copy my topiary!

And every one of the other projects. . . they are all in my "to do" list too. Since I can tell we have the same taste in decor, I have signed up to be your very first follower. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!