Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My First Award!


Robin from Happy Home presented me with my very first blog award! Thanks Robin! So sweet of you! Make sure you go over to her blog and check out her bead board in her bathroom!

So what award is complete without a few rules? So here goes:
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.Check
2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
1. I am scared of the dark and sleeping by myself. Thank God for hubby to help with the latter.
2. I hate oysters.
3. I would have loved to be an actress or a performer of some sort.
4. Since I missed the boat on #3, my dream job now would be to design and decorate.
5. I am easily shaken by these stupid studies they come out with every minute that makes us second guess our every decision.
6. I am not confrontational but can think of way too many times where I should have been for my peace and ease of mind.
7. I hate public speaking. It scares me to my bones - which I don't get because I wouldn't have minded being a performer.
8. I can't wait to be mother of the bride one day but at the same time, I CAN wait to be mother of the bride one day.
9. I am a clean freak - but not an organized freak
10. I think I am addicted to the blog world!

3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.I would like to pass this award to the following haute blogs so make sure to check them out!
The Lettered Cottage
My Sweet Savannah
Centsational Girl
Buzzings of a Queen Bee
Creations by Kara
320 Sycamore
A Soft Place to Land

4.) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
Check!

3 comments:

Robin Johnson said...

Ha! I have a least three night lights in our home evenly spaced from the bedroom to the kitchen. I say it's for the kids, but It's not.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Congrats on your award!!! You have a great blog, I'm signing up to follow and I hope you check out my blog and do the same!

Blessings,
Linda

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Thank you so so much for my award! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get over here to "pick it up!" Guess that's what I get for not checking my email often enough. :) And I am with you on the dream job...I would love it!
Carrie