Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another Tablescape

I love neutral colors - and I have seen many Fall neutral decor. It is interesting since my first tablescape could pass more as "Fall", but breaking away from the greens, oranges, deep reds and browns is totally okay when you decorate for the Fall.

Again, I worked with what I had around the house, with the exception of getting new napkin rings and scented pine cones from Walmart and new napkins from Burlington Coat Factory (they have a great home decor/furniture section!).





2 comments:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

What a beautiful tablescape! It's Canadian Thanksgiving here a week from today. I'm taking so much inspiration from you!

Tidy Brown Wren said...

LOVE your tablescapes. You have real talent. You've inspired me to give it a try.